Exceptional Naperville Criminal Defense and Family Law Firm
At the Law Office of Ken Wang, our attorneys provide legal representation of the highest quality to clients throughout DuPage County, including Naperville. We handle criminal defense legal matters as well as family law, divorce cases, and business law concerns. Our team of attorneys is dedicated to building real, lasting relationships with our clients and providing diligent service no matter how big or small their case may be.
While we provide a comprehensive range of legal services in Naperville, our practice generally focuses on criminal law and family law.
Common criminal law issues we help our Naperville clients resolve include:
- Speeding or Other Petty Traffic Tickets: Helping you to mitigate the long-term effects of points on your license or other penalties that can arise if you are convicted of a traffic ticket.
- Aggravated Speeding: which is speeding 26 miles per hour or more over the posted speed limit. (Updated for 2014)
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked: Your driver’s license may be suspended for many reasons, even without you receiving a notice about it. We can help you resolve these issues and get back on the road, legally, as quickly as possible.
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident: Driving away without exchanging the proper information or filing the proper reports makes prosecutors think you were driving under the influence. We will try to make sure this is not the impression prosecutors get.
- DUI: or driving under the influence, which carries serious penalties in Illinois.
- Retail Theft, including shoplifting.
- Juvenile Offenses: such as underage possession of alcohol or underage drinking, vandalism, and other common juvenile crimes.
- Unlawful Consumption or Possession of Alcohol by a Minor
Additionally, the Law Office of Ken Wang provides representation on the following family law issues:
- Divorce: In addition to child custody and child support, we offer legal guidance on other issues such as property division, visitation, alimony, and tax considerations that arise during divorce proceedings.
- Child Custody: which refers to the ability of each parent to have a voice in the decisions made for their child or children including medical, religious, and education concerns.
- Child Support: Both parents are legally required to support their child or children, and for the noncustodial parent, this support often comes in the form of financial support as specified by the courts.Child custody: which refers to the ability of each parent to have a voice in the decisions made for their child or children including medical, religious, and education concerns.
- Post-Decree Matters: After a decree is finalized, changes may occur which require requests to modify such topics such as child custody, child support, alimony/maintenance, and other topics commonly reserved such as college expenses.
Business Law: We provide legal services for small businesses including contract review and disputes, documents of incorporation and general counsel and litigation.
At the Law Office of Ken Wang, we provide legal services to clients on criminal, family, and divorce law matters. We also provide services to small business. Our clients can be found in Naperville, Plainfield, and Bolingbrook as well as throughout Will, DuPage, and Kendall Counties and along the I-55 corridor. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation. We are available nights and weekends and make housecalls by appointment for those clients who cannot meet during traditional business hours.