Naperville Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you or someone you care about is facing criminal charges, you may be aware that this is a very serious situation. Criminal charges can result in both fines and imprisonment. When you are facing potential criminal charges, it is time to seek guidance from a qualified and trustworthy Naperville criminal lawyer at the Law Office of Ken Wang. We will work with you to seek the best course of action to resolve your legal issues as promptly and efficiently as possible so you and your loved ones can move forward with your lives.
Naperville Criminal Defense Attorney
At the Law Office of Ken Wang you will find qualified criminal lawyers who are committed to their clients. We believe that our reputation both as lawyers and in the community as a whole depends on the level of service we provide in addition to the quality of relationships we build with each and every client. We seek to provide high-quality, efficient legal representation that our clients can afford, no matter how big or small the case may be. We are available when and where you need us; ready to answer any questions you may have about the serious issues you are facing when you need a Naperville criminal defense lawyer.
Common criminal law issues we handle include:
- Speeding Tickets or Other Petty Traffic Offenses: whether it is your first offense or an ongoing concern for your driving record because of your Commercial license.
- Aggravated Speeding: including the potential complications of license suspension and/or revocation .
- Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked: including both the initial charges as well as assistance with eventually reinstating one’s license and applying for a hardship license where applicable.
- DUI: for first-time offenders, repeat offenders, and juveniles.
- Retail Theft: for both first-time offenders and those who have previously been convicted of retail theft .
- Juvenile Offenses: such as vandalism, underage drinking, or shoplifting.
- Unlawful Consumption or Possession of Alcohol by a Minor
When you are facing criminal charges, you need guidance from a legal representative you can trust. Look to the Law Office of Ken Wang. The Naperville criminal law attorneys at the Law Office of Ken Wang provide representation regarding criminal legal matters for clients in Naperville, Bolingbrook, and Plainfield as well as throughout Will, Kendall, and DuPage Counties and along the I-55 corridor. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation; night and weekend hours available by appointment.